Forum Logo
A Forum for general discussions Las Venturas:RP related. Content within this forum must reflect and adhere the Las Venturas:RP rules.

Moderator: Management

By Eren
Feedback & requests, whats missing?, whats needed?, what needs to be edited? what needs to be removed?

Tell us.
By DreadKingxp
I love this server but there are countless things that need changing, some of them are: The new "roleplaying" area that you've made, It's very far away from the popular spots in LV, first the spawn point was at the airport, now you move it to this "new roleplay area" witch completely makes no sense, it's as if you're just coming up with more and more dumb ideas. With respect to the vehicle dealerships in my opinion, there should only have one dealership with a detailed menu displaying the different vehicle types for example, Hatchbacks, Sedans, MPV's, SUV's, Crossovers, Coupes and Convertibles, don't even get me started with that vehicle prices they are utterly ridiculous, I encourage you to have a look at other servers such as LSRP and RCRP or even owl gaming and take tours, check out vehicle prices and prices on other items, ex. More houses should be closer to the LV strip, And the Las Vegas strip's population in my opinion and I believe also in Rockstar's opinion should should be portrayed in the Las Venturas' strip in GTA San Andreas. Rockstar made sure that GTA San Andreas' LV strip was filled with people walking up and down the sidewalks. For god sake remake that cellphone system, it's not good at all, you can't save numbers, nor view messages or call logs, what were you trying to do? Create a 70's simulator? Like I said before visit other servers, there's no need to copy them, but come up with ideas from other servers, it doesn't even need to be from popular servers, there's a lot of servers out there that are scripted better than RCRP and LSRP in certain aspects, create a computer system or online internet browser system, I got that amazing experience by being able to walk up to any computer and pressing the ALT button from the Single Player features server on SAMP. Don't just have a /gps system, we nowadays use them on our phones, nobody carries pocket GPS's anymore, put that as on option on the /phone system that I don't know if you're ever going to make, it makes the server have less commands, and that's what players hate the most, a server with endless commands, I encourage you to develop the understanding that players cannot remember all of those commands, they may have other things in their life to remember, as I always say "Keep it simple and have everything detailed as possible".
By St3fan[NL]
DreadKingxp wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 pm
I love this server but there are countless things that need changing, some of them are: The new "roleplaying" area that you've made, It's very far away from the popular spots in LV, first the spawn point was at the airport, now you move it to this "new roleplay area" witch completely makes no sense, it's as if you're just coming up with more and more dumb ideas. With respect to the vehicle dealerships in my opinion, there should only have one dealership with a detailed menu displaying the different vehicle types for example, Hatchbacks, Sedans, MPV's, SUV's, Crossovers, Coupes and Convertibles, don't even get me started with that vehicle prices they are utterly ridiculous, I encourage you to have a look at other servers such as LSRP and RCRP or even owl gaming and take tours, check out vehicle prices and prices on other items, ex. More houses should be closer to the LV strip, And the Las Vegas strip's population in my opinion and I believe also in Rockstar's opinion should should be portrayed in the Las Venturas' strip in GTA San Andreas. Rockstar made sure that GTA San Andreas' LV strip was filled with people walking up and down the sidewalks. For god sake remake that cellphone system, it's not good at all, you can't save numbers, nor view messages or call logs, what were you trying to do? Create a 70's simulator? Like I said before visit other servers, there's no need to copy them, but come up with ideas from other servers, it doesn't even need to be from popular servers, there's a lot of servers out there that are scripted better than RCRP and LSRP in certain aspects, create a computer system or online internet browser system, I got that amazing experience by being able to walk up to any computer and pressing the ALT button from the Single Player features server on SAMP. Don't just have a /gps system, we nowadays use them on our phones, nobody carries pocket GPS's anymore, put that as on option on the /phone system that I don't know if you're ever going to make, it makes the server have less commands, and that's what players hate the most, a server with endless commands, I encourage you to develop the understanding that players cannot remember all of those commands, they may have other things in their life to remember, as I always say "Keep it simple and have everything detailed as possible".
The dealership is one of the unique features. IRL you also have multiple dealers for cars.
The prices are tried to kept realistic with our economy.
The phone is a launch prototype as we are working on an advanced one.
And dont start about the GPS now, everyone was bugging me for this feature for a week now its finally in so be glad please.....
By Bauer
St3fan[NL] wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:33 am
Why launch with such a bad phone system? You even admitted it was bad. I would never launch a server w/o a working phone as it is a BIG part of the script.
St3fan[NL] wrote:
And dont start about the GPS now, everyone was bugging me for this feature for a week now its finally in so be glad please.....
Yeah the GPS is in but people are gonna complain anyway. No need to be rude about it. (We've been asking for WAY more than a week dude)

I want the best for this server despite my issues with Management. However, the server was prematurely launched with insufficient features. I simply dont see LVRP going in a good direction if this keeps up. Also, all of the recent updates seem to be coming solely from St3fan[NL] (not to discredit anyone) it seems like Stefan is the single ruler of the dev team and nobody else is doing any work.
By DreadKingxp
Bauer wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:22 am
St3fan[NL] wrote:
Why launch with such a bad phone system? You even admitted it was bad. I would never launch a server w/o a working phone as it is a BIG part of the script.
St3fan[NL] wrote:
Yeah the GPS is in but people are gonna complain anyway. No need to be rude about it. (We've been asking for WAY more than a week dude)

I want the best for this server despite my issues with Management. However, the server was prematurely launched with insufficient features. I simply dont see LVRP going in a good direction if this keeps up. Also, all of the recent updates seem to be coming solely from St3fan[NL] (not to discredit anyone) it seems like Stefan is the single ruler of the dev team and nobody else is doing any work.
Bauer you said it man, heh St3fan[NL] you should be more than happy that I actually replied.
By Eren
The phone system isn't bad, it's just standard. It works, but isn't where it can be. We are on the case, along with other features.
Redsandz Finest

gooniez never say die !! !! :ugeek:

Here.

[#8] Huge Updates

There would've been no issues if you actively list[…]